Considered third team in Penn FC Youth.
Expectations and Commitment for time and travel will be at a medium level.
- It is understood that players participate in other activities and there will be conflicts.
- Penn FC Youth supports multi-sport athletes.
- Annual Schedule/Budget will be provided prior to committing
- Will apply to competition suitable for team development and enjoyment
- Typical Travel will be local events within an hour radius
- 2x Per Week with Supplemental Programs Available
- Pool Training with appropriate age groups will be the structure
- Player Responsibility: Ball Manipulation (1-8)
- Player Responsibility: Corever Cuts (1-8)
- Weekly Skill Journal: (Juggle, Ball Manipulation, Corever Cuts)
- Teams will follow a multiple 6 and 12 Week Block Curriculum
- 12 Week Block Curriculum: Intensive focus on the Rondo and SSG Methodology
- Attacking Possession Team through Rondos, Technical Accountability, Pass Strings
- Older Players will receive Professional Penn FC Youth Email Tag
- Coach Led, Player Driven -- Player’s Desire or Need for More
- Parent involvement is limited.
- Parent sideline communication will be silent outside of provided soccer terminology