Considered top team in Penn FC Youth and will be treated as such
Expectations and Commitment for time and travel will be at a very high level.
- If player participate in activities outside of Penn FC, this takes priority.
- Penn FC Youth supports multi-sport athletes.
- Annual Schedule/Budget will be provided prior to committing
- Will apply to the highest level of competition suitable for team
- Typical Travel will be balanced between top local and regional events
- Successful Teams will be considered for national and international events
- 2x Per Week with a 3rd Night Option
- Pool Training with appropriate age groups will be the structure
- Player Responsibility: Ball Manipulation (1-8)
- Player Responsibility: Corever Cuts (1-8)
- Weekly Skill Journal: (Juggle, Ball Manipulation, Corever Cuts)
- Teams will follow a multiple 6 and 12 Week Block Curriculum
- 12 Week Block Curriculum: Intensive focus on the Rondo and SSG Methodology
- Attacking Possession Team through Rondos, Technical Accountability, Pass Strings
- Older Players will receive Professional Penn FC Youth Email Tag
- Coach Led, Player Driven -- Player’s Desire or Need for More
- Parent involvement is limited.
- Parent sideline communication will be silent outside of provided soccer terminology