If you are coaching more than one team at the 2021 Coppa Classico, please follow these steps to help us avoid scheduling your teams in the same time slots:
- Make sure the PRIMARY coach information in your gotsoccer account is correct for all teams.
- Make sure there is a contingency plan in place to have a carded adult available to cover your teams in the event that a conflict cannot be avoided.
- Click the link to the Coaching Conflict Form found below, and provide the requested information.
- We will absolutely do our best to avoid schedule conflicts for coaches who have completed the Conflict Form, but scheduling is extremely complex when making these considerations.
- If you have not filled out the form, we will not review your schedule to check for conflicts.
- In some cases, particularly when one coach has more than 2 teams in the event, we may not be able to completely eliminate conflicts, overlaps, or account for transit time between sites. This is why it is important to have a contingency plan in place.
- If your team(s) play in groups with semifinal and final games on Sunday, it's possible there you may run into an unavoidable conflict. Please plan for this possibility ahead of time.